Ionic Materials is seeking a professional to be responsible for all aspects of shipping, receiving, export, import, and hazmat shipping. The Shipping Receiving Manager must have 5 years’ experience and be current with their IATA DG and DOT Hazardous Materials compliance training. This person will also manage the stockroom. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
- High school diploma/GED
- 5 years’ experience as a shipping receiving professional
- Certified for shipping IATA DG and DOT Hazardous Materials
- Experience with preparing and processing export shipping documentation and responding to import and customs inquires
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of ERP systems as related to shipping/receiving/inventory management
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment with the special challenges of a start-up company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all shipments of products and materials to customer and partners around the globe
- Shipping Hazardous Materials per IATA DG and DOT regulations
- Processing all incoming receipts
- Managing inventory
- Organizing and maintaining the stockroom