Ionic Materials is seeking a professional to be responsible for all aspects of shipping, receiving, export, import, and hazmat shipping. The Shipping Receiving Manager must have 5 years’ experience and be current with their IATA DG and DOT Hazardous Materials compliance training. This person will also manage the stockroom. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
- High school diploma/GED.
- 5 years’ experience as a shipping receiving professional.
- Certified for shipping IATA DG and DOT Hazardous Materials.
- Experience with preparing and processing export shipping documentation and responding to import and customs inquires.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems as related to shipping/receiving/inventory management.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment with the special challenges of a start-up company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all shipments of products and materials to customer and partners around the globe.
- Shipping Hazardous Materials per IATA DG and DOT regulations.
- Processing all incoming receipts.
- Managing inventory.
- Organizing and maintaining the stockroom.