Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities to include the coordination of all the installation, maintenance, and repair work of our R&D facility in Woburn, MA. This individual is responsible for ensuring that all building systems and equipment operate efficiently. They resolve issues that arise to keep both the building maintenance activities running smoothly and perform any basic repairs needed on-site if there is an emergency
- Maintain warehouse equipment, perform repairs as needed and coordinate with outside repair vendors as needed.
- Inspect the facility periodically to determine necessary maintenance. Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, welding, electrical systems etc.
- Work with tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance such as electricians, plumbers, etc.
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment used for maintenance.
- Participate in coordination of projects (i.e., renovations).
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer or Supervisor role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating, etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of building repairs.
- High School diploma or equivalent; degree from a vocational school is a plus.