The Purchasing Co-op works under the direction of the Materials Buyer/Planner in the planning and purchasing of materials and services. This role is M-F, 8:30 – 5 PM onsite in Woburn, MA.
NOTE: This is a 6-month co-op position, starting in January 2024. Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in a college degree program at the start of the Co-op.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Order and maintain company’s general supplies.
- Assist with Purchase Order workflow.
- Update SOPs
- Manage and update internal forms.
- Support the supply chain function.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with employees and vendors.
- Strong customer service skills and focus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ERP experience a plus